Thursday, December 27, 2012

I have, as always, been painting a lot lately. So, I thought that it was about time that I posted some new images. As is usually the case with me, I have painted a wide variety of subject matter and have drifted into a few different styles. I find that the brand and texture of paper affects the result of the painting. While using half a dozen different papers, I find that 140# Fabriano cold press suits my needs the best and gives me the most consistent results. I hope that you enjoy and can learn from the following pile o' paintings.

Cottesmore, Rutland, England
watercolor
12" x 16"  SOLD


Inner Harbor, Sitka Alaska
watercolor
12" x 16"  SOLD



Rush Hour
watercolor
12" x 9"  SOLD



Downham, Lancastershire, England
watercolor
12" x 16"  SOLD



Harbor, Astoria, Oregon
watercolor
17" x 24"



Stone Barn, Pennsylvania
watercolor
8" x 13"



Near Tenoji Temple, Osaka, Japan
watercolor
16" x16"



Berkshire Lane
watercolor
12" x 16" SOLD



Charleston Slough
watercolor
9" x12"  SOLD



Japanese Market
watercolor
9" x 12"



Red Barn in Winter,Sun Valley, Idaho
watercolor
8" x 13"  SOLD



Tuscan Alley
watercolor
9" x 6" SOLD



Farm, Corrine, Utah
Watercolor
13 1/2" x 19 1/2"
SOLD






Farm in Winter, Western Massachusetts
watercolor
8" x 13"



Cleveland 1956
watercolor
9" x 6"



Harbor, Sitka Alaska
watercolor
9" x 12"  SOLD



Autumn, Northern NewYork
watercolor
11 1/2" x 19 1/2"  SOLD



Suffolk Village, England
watercolor
9" x 12" SOLD



Spring Lane, Somerset, England
watercolor
10" x 14"



No comments: